Thursday, September 30, 2010

Chicken Tikka Masala



This is my next project. Im hoping to be able to run to Target in the next couple days and pick up a mortar and pestle so I can make my own garam masala. Im really quite excited for this! =D Also, I got a picture of my dish from Asian cuisine tonight, Ill upload it in the morning or sometime soon. T'was a dish of Spicy Buckwheat Noodles. Turned out excellently! Im going to be compiling some recipes and stuff here in the near future so I can have ideas for some further experiments! ;D If you have any ideas, please jot them down here, and Ill see what I can do. Cook on, brethren!
And remember, y'all are awesome. =D

4 comments:

  1. http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/chicken-tikka-masala

    Apparently, the link didnt paste through. -.- here it is. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Googled for more images of it and wow :< That looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I highly recommend perusing this site if you're looking for idea.

    http://foodgawker.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its an amazing dish! I cant wait to start in on it. I got my mortar and pestle today. =D

    ReplyDelete